Mission Statement: Be fair, be safe, be honest, treat people like family-with honor and integrity!
Job Classification: Part-Time Firefighter/Paramedic or Firefighter/EMT
Deadline to apply: Until spots are filled.
Positions: 6th day, 9th day, contingent (required to work 48 hours per month)
$20/hour Firefighter Paramedic, $20/hour Firefighter EMT Basic (must be in Paramedic school)
State of Ohio Certified Paramedic (or EMT Basic)
State of Ohio Firefighter II (240 hours)
CPR/AED/First Aid for BLS Provider
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) (Paramedic applicants)
Either ITLS/PHTLS and either PALS/PEPP. (Paramedic applicants)
Process of applying:
• Application completed, which can be downloaded here
• Selected Candidates will be contacted to schedule the physical agility and basic written knowledge test.
• Panel Interview with a selection of the Fire Chief, Fire Officers and Full-time Employees.
• Completion of pre-employment health testing, i.e., Drug screening, physical exam (Department paid).
• Final review of all required items received and/or completed for employment with the Department’s Part-Time Firefighter Liaison.
• Selection and notification to Candidate of their Offer of Employment.