Follow HTFD below:
On May 3, 1956, the Hamilton Township Trustees purchased ground at 1460 Obetz Rd to build a fire station. The station was dedicated on October 12, 1958 and has served as the northern most station in Hamilton Township's run district. This station is staffed by a minimum of 4 firefighter/paramedics and 1 Fire Officer. This station houses a dedicated Fire Engine and Medic Unit, E171 & M171.